The future of independent pharmacy depends on all of us. Never has there been a better time for the voice of every independent pharmacist in the US to be heard by policymakers at the local, state and federal level. It's easy to get involved!
HOST YOUR LEGISLATORS IN YOUR PHARMACY IN AUGUST!
- NCPA’s Month of Action – August
- Members of Congress work in-district/state the month of August
- That gives you a great opportunity to host legislators right in your pharmacy
- There’s no better way for them to see what you do and how important your pharmacy is to the community you serve
- We’re urging all independent and LTC pharmacists to participate in NCPA’s Month of Action
URGE U.S. SENATORS TO COSPONSOR THE PHARMACY BENEFIT MANAGER TRANSPARENCY ACT OF 2022
- Urge your U.S. Senators to support S. 4293, sponsored by Senators Cantwell (D-WA) and Grassley (R-IA)
- Empowers the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) to increase drug pricing transparency and hold PBMs accountable for unfair practices that drive up the costs of prescription drugs at the expense of patients
- Click here to email or call your US Senator today
URGE CONGRESS TO COSPONSOR THE EQUITABLE COMMUNITY ACCESS TO PHARMACIST SERVICES ACT
- Sponsors: U.S. Representatives Kind (D-WI), Carter (R-GA), Barragan (D-CA) and McKinley (R-WV)
- Pharmacists play a critical role in keeping the community safe and healthy – during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and beyond
- Patients could lose access to essential health care and services provided by pharmacists
- Click here to email or call your representatives in Congress today